RE: "Dick Stevens' book."
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: RE: "Dick Stevens' book."
- From: EJN Photo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 12:13:31 -0500
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=sbcglobal.net;h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:X-MIMEOLE:Thread-Index;b=m1Am8LSE1WM5TZ/DVb2l6+UVHSfJmmkyqegZjd65zvM+IDC+Cvj61HOxkjXquinC9bzBs2BzhwokE/EGJFAJLYFukFZSgU4JozLdCIC8Z36ez7iv5frnCG7KJgjJ1wWJ95YQxx0WqrGCcsQaXzxAT+ag+uBzMbiuGneOFtPA798= ;
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: Acdr11yn7aZp1U9DSdqrWeGbfVpFFgABEXSw
Sandy, It could very well be that I could easily walk through the woods
quite easily since I had built up quite a good working relationship with
PD/PT printing having been printing it for 13 years before I read Dick's
book. Judy has commented that she is no platinum expert and it could be that
that contributes to Dick's lack of story telling from his working notes.
Thanks for the insights as to his possible motivation for his book.
Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226
Skype : ejprinter> -----Original Message-----
> From: Sandy King [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 11:37 AM
> To: email@example.com
> Subject: RE: "Dick Stevens' book."
> Kallitype and Pt./Pd. are brother/sister or first cousin
> processes so
> almost anything you learn with one process will be directly
> applicable to the other. That includes method of coating,
> choice of
> paper, and developer.