U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: desktop pubs was Re: "Dick Stevens' book."

RE: desktop pubs was Re: "Dick Stevens' book."

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: RE: desktop pubs was Re: "Dick Stevens' book."
  • From: EJN Photo <ejnphoto@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 17:23:04 -0500
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=sbcglobal.net;h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:In-Reply-To:Thread-Index;b=OmapeIesMg9pO1AGQJIFQ0h0T3RL5xbb/VyU0VgHolo62SnM/xm0+s5dcTKNsk0Abcq1ypUcpIn8WYYzwhpAFdT161fxpU5Uy/O955jTRLuW1xRHDkIvgqFWy1IrtyTylyCHUcZ6zfeXUpy8CezRLzEmT+wTrxlbv/EH6vWG8Po= ;

Ryuji, I have been a Indesign user since 2.0. It works very well for my
needs. Lightroom on the other hand, doesn't like large tiff files. It does
fine on the new scans, but it does not handle the "to print" files very
well.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226