U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Mailing ist OK?

Re: Mailing ist OK?

Seriously, Chris... congratulations on the prints you're having such
fun with this weekend.   Looking forward to seeing them!  Be sure to
let us know when they're online.

I'm looking forward to doing gums.  I decided to learn gravures first
because I thought they'd be easier....   Baaaaaa ha ha ha
haaa..............

Susan < ------- who's spent the weekend working on gravures with not
much to show for it except a lot of knowledge about how NOT to do some
things. :o/

On 3/25/07, SusanV <susanvoss3@gmail.com> wrote:
I liked our story better...

susan ;o)