U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Attention Loris ! Sorry guys and gals

RE: Attention Loris ! Sorry guys and gals

Hi Loris,printer

Is it possible to source one for me in Istanbul (1290)? I have a CIS system with quite a lot of ink left for this

printer. I can put the money into your account. No-one near me can help..

Regards

David