U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: HSB-Array Density Stepwedge

Re: HSB-Array Density Stepwedge

I know I'm doing something wrong, but I don't know what. I click on your links--both the one the other day and the one today--and my computer screen goes white for a while only to announce DONE. No image, no file name. I finally found a file with the name HSB-Array.tif, using the search feature, but the file isn't a tif, it is the whole http://www.inkjetnegative.com/images/RNP/HSB-Array.tif and it won't open. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Charles Portland OR