U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: solarplate wedgies

RE: solarplate wedgies

Chris,

Also, remember the tidbit I shared a while ago about tissue paper between
glass and pictorico (and baby powder).  Perhaps there is a tissue paper out
there that is thin enough not to print texture into your image, perhaps a
vellum or whatnot.  Might be worth a shot.

Just an FYI, my attempt using Clear Print for a digital negative showed the
that vellum to be very UV opaque. You may want to try printing a cyanotype
to see how much UV the vellum will block.

I only tried this once, so perhaps my results are not indicative of what the
Clear Print can do, but after 30 mins. of exposure and hardly no image with
traditional cyanotype I gave up.

Don Bryant