U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: solarplate wedgies

Re: solarplate wedgies

Clay, and all...

I got some acetate today and sprayed it... a light coat on each side.
Taped it to the underside of the glass and pulled a vacuum in the
NuArc, over a piece of pictorico ohp and an imagesetter film, and NO
rings visable.  In the past, I have had edge-to-edge little glowing
rings all over the film and ohp, so YAY!!!!  So far so good... now to
go make an exposure and a print... i'll be back...

susan