U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: solarplate wedgies

RE: solarplate wedgies

> The pattern will print then. My first cyanotype was made using a
> standard picture frame with non-glare glass and the print just showed
> every little detail of the (oxymoron alert!) "irregular pattern" of
> the glass...

Hm, maybe this can act as an aquatint screen!  :)

> Have you received your replacement AFO?

No, after waiting for 4 weeks I decided to cancel the order and get a
refund.  I haven't had time to even think about ordering more, but I will
soon.

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net