U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Press for Solarplate?

Re: Press for Solarplate?

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Press for Solarplate?
  • From: SusanV <susanvoss3@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 18:17:31 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta;h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;b=WFZvamKRkgjD7vkBeNYDEt0X0AFpC8ROrM+EXzMQoaBGK/oUEWA1CfGioUd14I/mA+tCqYNZp9bI8j9g/VlFL5hTxOY/nFWbI3aT2785mQH0f4foQgKqb0T37MhIHcb4UtB0fRheJviE5TKfTVMYSUJvfAlezE+y246j0m79tyY=

Robert,

Jon and Keith have covered it all and I agree with them.  I had a
press custom built for me a few years ago by Marshal Heaton of
Workpress.  He helped me design exactly what I needed and I'm very
happy with it.  I have an 8' top roller and I think the bed is about
28 x 50... large enough to print a full sheet 22 x 30 size paper.  The
hardest part was choosing the color.... I settled on a metallic copper
powdercoat finish :o)

Good luck and keep us posted!

Susan