U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Camera Work; WAS AIPAD show

Re: Camera Work; WAS AIPAD show

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Camera Work; WAS AIPAD show
  • From: Jeremy Moore <jeremydmoore@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 13:06:29 -0500

Christopher,

Here is the book you and Katherine mentioned at Amazon (and yes, it is out of print):

http://www.amazon.com/Camera-Works-Alfred-Steiglitz-Klotz/dp/3822880728/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2/103-5230579-2598244?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1176746613&sr=8-2

There was also another reprint of the images by Dover which is much smaller due to the illustrations being reprinted not to size (this book is 176 pages vs. the Taschen which is ~800 pages):

http://www.amazon.com/Alfred-Stieglitz-Camera-Pictorial-Collections/dp/0486235912/ref=pd_bbs_1/103-5230579-2598244?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1176746613&sr=8-1

-Jeremy-