U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Users of digital negatives

Re: Users of digital negatives

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Users of digital negatives
  • From: K M <cyanotype@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 13:03:54 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta;h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;b=LjxnS63mJX1qa8LwEtJrY/MqYM4Wky2qrc938OQxUv2dr9wHYUYLOUlXdj2vU+D0ovD065dg8Epj+xyrHFl6KOhigku61RKmiiYBlWCwWkXYwNI8ceGteacnOKan3WIjxl5dkkuCBj5scIssh8y+hQmWEQOoLnioE//qSpo7kco=