RE: buffered matte board??
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: RE: buffered matte board??
- From: Bruce Campbell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 18:39:35 -0700 (PDT)
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=sbcglobal.net;h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID;b=Z8Ihe+rfTq+Nzw+XWUFaPXUPrqZUAW1eJKvrYj2/Pvc/iAfTZFO+33zq/DzV3Ijn4sbU9iUqyD24ElXupYD69PjAZb7WzZ3Fo6KNkwcLcW7CCljoo01kmLUqrGJwJDoaahyqJJEz4fA84UZfxwcv/oX6orJOohKJ/UsVoVGzyI4=;
- In-reply-to: <BAY135-F121234A11F9816AD2D319ED04A0@phx.gbl>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have heard this before BUT where does someone get unbuffered mat board for use with cyanotypes? Maybe I just have not found the correct source.
Also- does anyone make unbufferd storage boxes?
"Robert W. Schramm" <email@example.com> wrote:
Don't use anything buffered around cyanotype.
Check out my web page at:
>From: Hans Klemmer
>Subject: buffered matte board??
>Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 14:53:41 -0500
>Does anyone have a comprehensive list regarding
>which processes need
buffered mattes and which need unbuffered mattes?
Mortgage rates near historic lows. Refinance $200,000 loan for as low as