U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Newbie Gum fun Continued

Re: Newbie Gum fun Continued

Katherine,

I was going to toss my gummed hat in the ring and make this observation about ivory black being transparent. Due to the transparency of ivory black it's what I use when doing gum over platinum/palladium layers and also when I want to pop a tri-color gum with some black.

-Jeremy-