U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: photopolymer

Re: photopolymer

Jon,

I have both and Elizabeth Dove's is the same pattern but much coarser and on a heavier base. I've never had an imagesetter output on such thick film. She told me that they were optimised for the ImageOn process (which I didn't realise when I mentioned the screens before).

Following on from an earlier post, do you also think I'll eliminate some contact problems by using Kreene in place of the glass?

Keith.