U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Digital Negs: banding on pictorico ohp

Re: Digital Negs: banding on pictorico ohp

Rob,

Is this really fine microbanding?  Just visible to the naked eye or requireing a loupe to see it?

If your file is set at 360 PPI, then set your printer resolution to 2880 DPI.  Turn off BiDirectional or High Speed printing.... This usually helps a lot.

Otherwise, have you done a head allignment on the Pictorico?

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com