U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: epson 2400 smudging

Re: epson 2400 smudging

Is the smudging in the direction of the print head?  Can you give a bit more description of what the smudging looks like?

Have you cleaned the print head?

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com