U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: epson 2400 smudging

Re: epson 2400 smudging

The smudging is to the right and bottom of the print. I have cleaned the print heads and also did an auto ailgnment. On a print that has large blocks of lighter colors you can see the smudging across the entire print. The smudging goes from right to left if you are holding the print facing you. Mary Pat

Is the smudging in the direction of the print head? Can you give a bit more description of what the smudging looks like?

Have you cleaned the print head?

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

<http://www.precisiondigitalnegatives.com/>Precision Digital Negatives - The System