From: Don Bryant dsbryant@bellsouth.net
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 01:54:35 -0400
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: RE: Hardening With Glyoxal: One Shot?

Michael,

Nope! Once the gelatin cools and hardens the mix cannot be re-used. Chris
Anderson notes on page 44 of her book 'Alternative Processes Condensed',
that Kerik Kouklis adds 6 drops of formalin to 10 ml of size to cover a
14x17 area. Perhaps this would work with glyoxal also, though I'm not clear
how Kerik is able to mix the hardener uniformly in such a small volume of
gelatin.

Don Bryant

http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE