U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Martin Parr

Re: Martin Parr

On Fri, 6 Apr 2007, Don Bryant wrote:

For those interested here is a link to an interview of Martin Parr.

http://www.lensculture.com/parr.html

Thanks Don... there were some delicious photos there I hadn't seen. (Who was/is the naked man?) I couldn't access the audio because I was on a website last month when suddenly a voice came out of my computer, so sudden and creepy in the dead of night it was scary. HOW DARE THEY !, I decided, and turned the sound way down.

This brilliant system doesn't do readable controls or markers for sound, you just twiddle & hope for the best, and I'm all twiddled out. But -- was the interview as good as the photos? Should I use my nagging credits to hear it on someone else's computer?

Meanwhile, thanks...

J.

"I'd recommend it for a Pulitzer Prize, except I lack the credentials."

Read My T-Shirt for President: A True History of the PoliticalFront _ and
Back, by Judy Seigel. For Delicious details, and how to order:

www.frontandbackpress.com