To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 5:33 PM
Subject: Re: favorite photography books

I have a few that I would like to add to the list.

Paul Caponigro - Masterworks From Forty Years
Arnold Newman - Five Decades
Steichen's Legacy - Edited and text by Joanna Steichen I have "A life in Photography" also but I prefer this one.
Though already nominated several times, I have to add my votes for "Sudek" - Sonja Bullaty and "Josedf Sudek - Pigment Prints"

Dan Williams