U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Keith Taylor's prints for Cy Decosse

Re: Keith Taylor's prints for Cy Decosse

Hi Susan,

I can't wait to see YOU in person! Thanks for the kind words and if anyone from the list is in New York Wednesday evening, 6-8, drop by the gallery on W. 23rd Street and introduce yourself. Susan and I will be the couple in the corner discussing photogravures with etching ink under our fingernails...

http://www.johnstevenson-gallery.com.

Keith.