From: Keith Taylor [mailto:taylordow@sprintmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2007 5:59 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: Keith Taylor's prints for Cy Decosse

Hi Susan,

I can't wait to see YOU in person! Thanks for the kind words and if
anyone from the list is in New York Wednesday evening, 6-8, drop by
the gallery on W. 23rd Street and introduce yourself. Susan and I
will be the couple in the corner discussing photogravures with
etching ink under our fingernails...

http://www.johnstevenson-gallery.com.

Keith.