U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: alt show opportunity

Re: alt show opportunity

permadocument escribió:

Dear Friends,

Some of you answered our offer to exhibit in Brussels during the Europalia festival from october 2007 to february 2008.

As, at this time, we are unable to precise the number of alt exhibits to organize in function of the interested artists, we would like to extend the inscription date to june 15. After this date each of you will be contacted with the desired information.

In the meantime you can consult our general conditions to exhibit at:

http://www.permadocument.be/texte/LE/LE-cond.html

We would love to have news from artists of: Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Sweden.

Thanking you for your kind cooperation,

With our warmest greetings,

Roger

Roger Kockaerts
Permadocument - pH7
rue des Balkans 7
B- 1180 Brussels
http://www.permadocument.be

__________ Información de NOD32, revisión 2148 (20070327) __________

Este mensaje ha sido analizado con NOD32 antivirus system
http://www.nod32.com
Hello Roger, I write from Spain, already send another mail expressing my intention of participating in the exhibition Europalia, but I don't see that Spain figures in this new invitation. Again I offer my works and please, have my pictures. Thank you.
Excuse for my English, text translated by computer.