U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE : Re: alt show opportunity

RE : Re: alt show opportunity

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: RE : Re: alt show opportunity
  • From: roger kockaerts <permadocument@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 21:08:32 +0200 (CEST)

Hi there,
Because you offered your partcipation, your country is not mentioned anymore on the list of states of which i did not get answers. So, rest assured that your participation is noted.
greetings,
Roger

Jusdado <jusdado@teleline.es> a écrit :
permadocument escribió:

> Dear Friends,
>
> Some of you answered our offer to exhibit in Brussels during the
> Europalia festival from october 2007 to february 2008.
>
> As, at this time, we are unable to precise the number of alt exhibits
> to organize in function of the interested artists, we would like to
> extend the inscription date to june 15. After this date each of you
> will be contacted with the desired information.
>
> In the meantime you can consult our general conditions to exhibit at:
>
> http://www.permadocument.be/texte/LE/LE-cond.html
>
> We would love to have news from artists of: Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus,
> Denmark, Estonia, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta,
> Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Sweden.
>
> Thanking you for your kind cooperation,
>
> With our warmest greetings,
>
> Roger
>
> Roger Kockaerts
> Permadocument - pH7
> rue des Balkans 7
> B- 1180 Brussels
> http://www.permadocument.be
>

> __________ Información de NOD32, revisión 2148 (20070327) __________
>
> Este mensaje ha sido analizado con NOD32 antivirus system
> http://www.nod32.com
Hello Roger,
I write from Spain, already send another mail expressing my intention of
participating in the exhibition Europalia, but I don't see that Spain
figures in this new invitation.
Again I offer my works and please, have my pictures.
Thank you.

Excuse for my English, text translated by computer.

Roger Kockaerts
Permadocument - pH7
rue des Balkans, 7/7
B-1180 Brussels