Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 10:33 PM
Subject: RE: Why did Nadeau bug Echague re the Fresson secrets??

Hmmm.... some emails went to junk mail folder, so I just noticed them today. I will come back to mention a few things on this thread later as I am going out now.

Chris, if you haven't found out, my URL is http://www.members.aol.com/fotodave/

John, I appreciate your sending me a direct carbon print of yours. I intended to send one back to you, but as mentioned, I changed job and never got the time/energy to do it. When I get back to it, I still want to send you a print. I will ask for your address at that time.

Dave