U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Why did Nadeau bug Echague re the Fresson secrets??

Re: Why did Nadeau bug Echague re the Fresson secrets??

Whatever Nadeau had or did with it only he knows.

The Fresson family has been using the process for over 100 years.  I have had
multiple prints run by them and though slight differences can be seen (as
with any alt process) the images look repeatable.  Their process is not pesky
or fiddly or they wouldn't be able to operate successfully.

Art

On Wed, 23 May 2007 17:28:18 -0400 (EDT), Judy Seigel wrote

--
WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com)