U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Fresson documentary

Re: Fresson documentary

As I recall you can view that film (in low resolution) at their site for
free . . . the pyrotechnic photography (nothing at all to do with Fresson) is
unusual . . . creative . . . unusually creative . . . I really do admire how
the French enjoy life!

Art

On Thu, 24 May 2007 10:37:40  0200, Kees Brandenburg wrote

--
WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com)