To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 4:45 PM
Subject: Re: Why did Nadeau bug Echague re the Fresson secrets??

Dave Soemarko escribió:
Wow, this Fresson thing always comes back every few years.

So, it seems, there are four of you working on the Fresson/direct carbon/carbondir process: John Grocott, Art Chakalis, Luis Nadeau, and Dave Soemarko. Anyone else?

Technically speaking, Luis is not "working on" the process. He legally has
the secret to the Fresson process.

But as far as anyone working on the look of this process, I think that is
about it if we are talking about those on this list and those who has spoken
out. There must be many others in the world working on it. My memory is
fading, but one name that comes to my mind is something like Pierre Duncan.
He is in London, I believe, and if I remember it correctly, he was working
on some tricolor direct carbon process too. I don't think he is on the list.

He wrote me one time (a real letter through Post Office). I meant to write
him a reply, but out of busyness and switching of job, I didn't. I feel so
bad about it. John, you seem to know everybody. If you know and communicate
with Pierre, please tell him I apologize for being so rude.

Dave

__________ Información de NOD32, revisión 2148 (20070327) __________

Este mensaje ha sido analizado con NOD32 antivirus system
http://www.nod32.com

Hello to all In Spain it is commented that Echague bought an old machine to the house Agfa that used for its carbondir process. At the moment in Spain some photographers are working with process of direct coal: José Gago in Galicia (region of Spain) and my humble person in Cáceres - Extremadura - (another region of Spain). Time recently Sandy King was very near my house (50 kilometers), but when we could contact it was too much afternoon. I had liked Sandy to observe my works with this process and to have conversed on it. Excuse my English, text translated by computer.