From: John Grocott <john.grocott403@ntlworld.com>
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: Direct carbon Attn. Marek Matusz +all
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 22:23:34 +0100

Hi Marek, Sawdust is only one of the abrasion materials which can be used. You could try brushes of various kinds or simply a fine water spray delivering enough force to remove surplus pigment from the surface of the print.
              I have read that diatomaceous earth has also been used. It all depends on the kind of surface pigment formula  being removed.
                What accounts, so far, have you read about  Direct Carbon processes?
                Kind regards.
                 John - Photographist - London - UK