U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Why did Nadeau bug Echague re the Fresson secrets??

Re: Why did Nadeau bug Echague re the Fresson secrets??

Chris,

Looking forward to your book on gum printing!  Any idea when it will be available?

I see Dick Sullivan has his book on Carbon coming out soon—maybe it will be available at APIS.

I have 2 paragraphs written on my book on Jell-O-Type.

Mark Nelson
Precision Digital Negatives
PDNPrint : Precision Digital Negatives
Mark I. Nelson Photography