U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: The Woodburytype and Stannotype Processes

Re: The Woodburytype and Stannotype Processes

Do any of you who attended the first APIS gathering put on by Terry King in Bath?
A couple of men from I cannot remember where, came with examples of Woodburytypes and an
explanation of how they were made. they were also attempting to revive the process as I remember.
Like Luis Nadeau and the Fresson process, but perhaps better ascribed to the one no one really knows how to repeat it, the Autochrome by the Lumiere Bros., I don't think anyone alive today could make a Woodburytype  . . . right?
Jack