U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Basic Digital Negative Curve Tutorial

Re: Basic Digital Negative Curve Tutorial

Hi Michael,
Thanks for this! I think I understand most of it, but one question...how did you determine what the 16 anchor points would be? (besides the first, second, and last 2, which you explained).

Best regards,
Laura

Michael Koch-Schulte wrote:
I had nothing better to do this morning. The result. Here's a free tutorial on making curves for those of you who like to use pencil and paper. Features a side-by-side comparison to ChartThrob near the end. Enjoy!
http://www.inkjetnegative.com/images/RNP/Handmade_Curves.htm