U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: RE: APIS & Alt-Photo in NM / AZ

RE: RE: APIS & Alt-Photo in NM / AZ

Title: RE: RE: APIS & Alt-Photo in NM / AZ
Dick,

Could I suggest that next year you look for a college setting similar to the earlier APIS conferences in Santa Fe where all of the participants could be together. I thought that arrangement was much better for getting to know others than the convention model where we all stay in different hotels and motels. I have spoken to a number of people about this and almost everyone liked the earlier model more than the existing one.

But thanks for B&S for putting this on. It is a great opportunity to get to meet persons from around the country.

Sandy