U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Re: Ultrafine on the Epson 3800

Re: Re: Ultrafine on the Epson 3800

Sam,

> I bet it's Ultrafine. So far I have found only Photo Warehouse
> willing to sell this thinner, cheaper, variety at larger than letter
> size.
>
> Thanks for the assurance. I didn't want to jam the 3800. Ultrafine
> printed great on the 2200 after I lifted the "pizza wheels", at least
> until the venetian blind patterns occur. Have you found it necessary
> to do any modification on the 3800?

The 3800 will produce pizza wheels also with the Ultra-Fine. I'm not at my regular computer today so I can't recall the name of the supplier that I reccomended to Diana, but as I recall it isn't cheap in 17x22 sheet sizes.

Sandy knows what material I'm referring to, I got the link from him.

Sorry I can't be more helpful immediately but as soon as I can I'll send or post the info I gave to Diana.

Don