U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Bromoil Video

Re: Bromoil Video

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Bromoil Video
  • From: George L Smyth <glsmyth@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 05:31:19 -0700 (PDT)

Josh -

Thanks for the info.  I actually had come across that page, but there is
nowhere to select it for purchase.  The description of the item is there, as is
the price (apparently, as I am guessing that one of the two numbers in the
lower right corner is a price), but I couldn't find anything to click on to
say, "Yes, I wish to buy this item."  I came to the conclusion that these must
be prices that are available when you go to their physical store, as I couldn't
figure out how to buy anything.

Cheers -

george