From: George L Smyth <glsmyth@yahoo.com>
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: Bromoil Video
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 05:31:19 -0700 (PDT)

Josh -

Thanks for the info. I actually had come across that page, but there is
nowhere to select it for purchase. The description of the item is there, as is
the price (apparently, as I am guessing that one of the two numbers in the
lower right corner is a price), but I couldn't find anything to click on to
say, "Yes, I wish to buy this item." I came to the conclusion that these must
be prices that are available when you go to their physical store, as I couldn't
figure out how to buy anything.

Cheers -

george