U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Chronology of alt processes

Chronology of alt processes

Hello list

I'm looking for a timeline/chronology of when various alt processes were invented, when they were popular and when they became out of favour, such as gum, Kallitype, carbon, Bromoil, Pt/Pd etc. I've googled but can only find more general history timelines such as this one http://photo.net/history/timeline. Ideally I'm looking for something like this http://albumen.stanford.edu/id/messier2000.html but with more detail, not necessarily an image as in this case, dates are fine.

Thanks,

John

www.johnbrewerphotography.com (Under construction still)