U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Galleries & Museums in New York City - Photography

RE: Galleries & Museums in New York City - Photography

How about the Museum of Modern Arts? Is it good? I have visited it only once
but that was, hmmm, maybe 15 years ago or longer, so my memory is fading. I
can't remember anything I saw except maybe a toilet bowl mounted on the
wall. Isn't it the first museum in the world that collects photographs as
arts, or something like that?

Dave