U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: OT: HDR and Tone Mapping B&W Images

RE: OT: HDR and Tone Mapping B&W Images

Dan,

?
Like any new thing in photography, we have to use and over-use it to
learn how best to exploit HDR's look and feel.  ... And nobody will stop you
from layering one of your
original frames to paint-in *normal-looking* areas of sky or whatever.

That's what I thought but was curious to know how easy HDR can be
controlled.

But I do have a question, if one is using PS CS3 should only the tone
mapping plugin be considered or just get the full version anyway.

Thanks for the PDF and the sample shot of your friend. Very informative.

Don