fabricating slim light boxes?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: fabricating slim light boxes?
- From: Carmen Lizardo <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 07:17:31 -0700 (PDT)
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID;b=sGAqk4t+nOMcVB5m0tzqjlXPMnLHFF+cv+UwqQAfAKL2ifQLEM3fsyMIQclukhxg+4XOiaB1QYH00JJ9MTz6/2m0pUqdh0Oh7BnfB/Pvj7/ZKvlF5f/5/V+pZvNlJZkGneJQll+izbmzaM3kUfnUfKsgUO/YAfIJmj71LxVj+HI=;
- In-reply-to: <Pine.NEB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear List, I would like to make some very slim light
boxes. I was ask to make a series of prints that hang
as a grid on a series of 8x10 boxes. I was wondering
if there are any really slim lights that I could use,
and if anyone knows an inexpensive way for making
Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.