Re: fabricating slim light boxes?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: fabricating slim light boxes?
- From: Carmen Lizardo <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 17:31:17 -0700 (PDT)
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID;b=w+Rsn9Fflv5HJ7BM1zo1zAzjlZSlo//TMB6hMijhGij0tgwrPxnmmSOwKeg3pORaZx/GkDhW/BC3o78HzW8bEZeQJH/6NxhHXE50SY2JKIHLduVKpA6v8uQsBP9f1dpsQdfHu4jlzjUG6wEAws0L4Zx8gcNX+K3HzAjAbFc6zUg=;
- In-reply-to: <0086022A-49C9-4919-887C-C73416A89191@wt.net>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
Yes! they are perfect, except that they are costly. I
need 18 of them.
--- Clay Harmon <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Googling "super thin light box" turned up this
> They seem to sell a lot of different sizes.
> and this:
> Is this the sort of thing you need?
> >> Dear List, I would like to make some very slim
> >> boxes. I was ask to make a series of prints that
> >> as a grid on a series of 8x10 boxes. I was
> >> if there are any really slim lights that I could
> >> and if anyone knows an inexpensive way for making
> >> them.
> >> Thanks, Carmen
Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search
that gives answers, not web links.