U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: fabricating slim light boxes?

Re: fabricating slim light boxes?

Carmen,
google Electroluminscent panels, not cheap, but not crazy, depending on size.

erie

Carmen Lizardo wrote:
Yes! they are perfect, except that they are costly. I
need 18 of them.
Carmen
--- Clay Harmon <wcharmon@wt.net> wrote:

Googling "super thin light box" turned up this
store:

http://www.arttechs.lowpricebuilder.com/page/page/977513.htm

They seem to sell a lot of different sizes.

and this:

http://www.blueriverdigital.com/lightboxes/crystalyte/

Is this the sort of thing you need?

Clay

Dear List, I would like to make some very slim
light

boxes. I was ask to make a series of prints that
hang

as a grid on a series of 8x10 boxes. I was
wondering

if there are any really slim lights that I could
use,

and if anyone knows an inexpensive way for making
them.
Thanks, Carmen

Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links. http://mobile.yahoo.com/mobileweb/onesearch?refer=1ONXIC