U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | many thanks Re: cmyk negatives?

many thanks Re: cmyk negatives?

Many thanks to those who helped me with cmyk negatives, especially Rodolpho and Katharine who gave complete directions. I've done both methods (on the computer, not yet printed any negatives). The two processes produce similar but not identicle looking negatives on the screen. I'll try one and see what I get--if I'm unhappy I'll try the other. I will post my results, but I don't work as fast as most of you so it won't be right away.
Thanks Charles Portland OR