To: <zphoto@montana.net>
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2007 8:56 AM
Subject: Re: bromoil boot camp

Dear Chris,
I am wondering if David also mentioned oil printing; when i saw your description of the workshop -and yes, you made me jealous, even with a strong euro it is a bridge too far to join-
you mentioned making digital negs in order to produce silver gelatine positives and from there the matrix, or?
I would expect in having the negative, some dichromate would be enough to make an oilprint, just curious. (David gives some info about oilprinting in his book. )
cheers,
Henk