To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 10:04 AM
Subject: Re: Mixing Ratio: 14 Baume Gum From Powder

Just check my math here for me... So the old "2 parts gum to 5 parts water"
(1:2.5) mixes a tad on the thick'ish side -- for me at least -- at this
point in my life ;^). The mixes you and Art cited are just a shade under 1:3
(to just a little above 1:2.6). Until my Baume-O-meter arrives I'm going to
work with 7 g. in 20 ml. of water ~ 1:2.85. And maybe try 8.5 g. in 25 ml.
Sound about right?! Thx.
~m

RNP Arrays: Open Source Digital Negative Project
www.inkjetnegative.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christina Z. Anderson" <zphoto@montana.net>