U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Merits and Demerits of Salted vs. VDB

Re: Merits and Demerits of Salted vs. VDB

Note that the dilution I am talking about is 1+ 500 in milliliters. 1ml to 500ml. Your dilution of 1 ounce to 500ml or 1000ml represents dilutions of approximately 1+ 17 and 1+ 34 respectively, both of which are very much stronger concentrations.

Joe