Re: Ebay problem?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Ebay problem?
- From: SusanV <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 08:35:57 -0400
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta;h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references;b=eVgfMvtoB6u71SRU3u3ubJIdNOAFusQ7SnOmMNc3rhad7KtrafVg+fBPHwW7ijhgV7D8SNg4V0tWDFUN25CbXWVZtz0BLSXspWu0ryvjVx1MGnQ2AHs/78IQNfUuc/gZF8eVR2DjVevrncaYdP2tnjkCSpj1+qMlJUWDdJNLO2A=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta;h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references;b=AxMgYK1wGOUBPEisoGTGmgvvYxKBx1CfCTlh0izy3+4sGPvuQtRN/kbPzoystXbqC+78YgafRtwatKI5kXaJLePN4EpfnXvGyChma0u+uWK3sJsADU7+m27E6uhBw1Dq9/7fSeK/W9ek8oxPHV/ja+hINqDQxut0LNHdB3qPm4k=
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
Ryuji... I'm so sorry you're having these troubles with Ebay. I've bought and sold there for years with nothing but good experiences as far as they were/are concerned.
I also regularly get spoof emails that I forward to their spoof police. It sounds like someone has somehow hijacked your account info.
Perhaps you could get some help through their users forums. Some of those folks probably know more about Ebay than Ebay does.
Best of luck in getting this straightened out.
On 9/4/07, Ryuji Suzuki <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
This posting is about my current difficulty with communicating
with ebay. The reason I bring this here is because a lot of us
rely on very obsolete and sometimes obscure equipment and
parts, and ebay is an important channel to trade such items.
I have heard of all sorts of troubles related to dealing with
ebay themselves (not the sellers/buyers on ebay) but this is
something I never realized until I had problems on my
account. For those curious, if you google, you can find
endless number of anti-ebay websites describing all sorts of
troubles they had with ebay. I don't need to be another of
those, so I keep this to a factual summary.