U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Ebay problem?

Re: Ebay problem?

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Ebay problem?
  • From: SusanV <susanvoss3@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 08:35:57 -0400

Ryuji... I'm so sorry you're having these troubles with Ebay.  I've bought and sold there for years with nothing but good experiences as far as they were/are concerned.

I also regularly get spoof emails that I forward to their spoof police.  It sounds like someone has somehow hijacked your account info.

Perhaps you could get some help through their users forums.  Some of those folks probably know more about Ebay than Ebay does.

Best of luck in getting this straightened out.
Susan
www.susandalyvoss.com
www.susanvosspaintings.blogspot.com
www.susanvossgravures.blogspot.com