U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | SKYPE Communication

SKYPE Communication

Hi Folks,
The SKYPE communication system is totally free to anyone who cares to download the programme.  Just type S K Y P E  on Google and see.

                    I am waiting for the time when sound bites and video/camera clips might be included in email postings from List subscribers(OFF LIST,OF COURSE) At present, I dont think this is possible on the LIST,  and maybe not always desirable, but  I would welcome two extra aspects ( sound and vision ) in addition to the text messages we have all gotten used to on this List.

I know that, at least, two subscribers , appart from myself, has SKYPE. Does anyone else think  improved communication, if it could be done  without extra pressure on the good facility made available by Gordon and Saskachewan Uni , would be a good thing?

                   Regards to all.
John - Photographist - London - UK.