From: John Grocott [mailto:john.grocott403@ntlworld.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 1:12 PM
To: The List
Subject: SKYPE Communication

Hi Folks,
The SKYPE communication system is totally free to anyone who cares to
download the programme.  Just type S K Y P E  on Google and see.

                    I am waiting for the time when sound bites and
video/camera clips might be included in email postings from List
subscribers(OFF LIST,OF COURSE) At present, I dont think this is possible on
the LIST,  and maybe not always desirable, but  I would welcome two extra
aspects ( sound and vision ) in addition to the text messages we have all
gotten used to on this List.

I know that, at least, two subscribers , appart from myself, has SKYPE. Does
anyone else think  improved communication, if it could be done  without
extra pressure on the good facility made available by Gordon and Saskachewan
Uni , would be a good thing?

                   Regards to all.
John - Photographist - London - UK.