U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Beware Alibris

Re: Beware Alibris

Richard wrote:

Well, again alibris is a bunch of independant dealers and shipping depends on which one you get.
I don't know if they still do this, and I don't know if it was ever all they did, but at one time Alibris was apparently using listings pirated from Abe and other sources (right down to the typos) and posting them with a healthy Alibris markup, apparently without the knowledge or permission of the merchants. I wrote them off as dishonorable scoundrels.

Best regards,

etienne